Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with tweezers

15 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
To create the work, we need the following list of materials:  Scissors (sharp, medium). Tweezers.  Glue stick. Frame with glass 15x20 cm. For the substrate: non-woven material in a roll (non-slippery, without drawing). You can use flannel.  Size 15 x 20 cm.  ...
  I want to tell and show you how to make these wonderful pendants with stabilized lavender in epoxy resin (jewelry resin). We will need: epoxy resin or UV resin; stabilized lavender (I bought it in a flower shop); white acrylic paint; UV lamp if you work with UV resin like me; metal base ...
Today I want to tell you how to make an autumn pendant in the form of a juicy, bright and uplifting pumpkin! The manufacturing process requires concentration, safety and special care. Manufacturing is not difficult, but requires perseverance. So, you will need a set of materials and tools: muffle ...
Do you know what oshibana is?  I am fond of this art and want to share it with you. In Japanese, oshibana is art of creating paintings from dried plants. This type of creativity has several names: "Pressed Floristry", "Planar Floristry", "Oshibana& ...
I offer my tutorial for those who do not have artistic skills, but still wants to have abstract drawings on his/her work.  Firstly, you need to find a suitable picture. I like to use watercolour landscapes, or drawings made with "thick" strokes, because they are easiest to make ...
Spectacles case with zipper Materials and tools: embroidery for the front of the spectacles case (you can just take beautiful fabric), fabric for the back of the case and lining (these fabrics can be different), thin flizelin (if you have dense fabric, this position is unnecessary), collar ...
In this video, I have made inedible phone cases. For the first cover I used clay of turquoise, purple, pink and chocolate colors. I mixed them with white to obtain more delicate shades. I do not recommend a specific clay manufacturer, because I do not see much difference. I used ready glaze that ...
It is very easy to make such a bracelet, even novice seamstresses can make it. We will need: leather cord; a magnetic clasp for bracelets; frames for beads; a pin; a connecting ring; a separating bead; a pendant; round-nose pliers; glue; you may need pincers. Cut two strips of cord of the desired ...
07.05.2018 11:45  |  
Take ribbons of two colours, cut them and make petals: Make 15 pieces: Then make 15 petals of another colour:   I made a combined heart: Join petals of two colours to make one petal: And glue to a base: Glue something pleasant in the center: All is done!  
You need: white leather of medium thickness (0.4-0.7 mm) white fur PVA glue white stamens for flowers candle tweezers pin brooch width of 3.2-3.8 cm puncher Roses 1-3. Cut out by 4-5 petals for each rose. 4-6. Scorch each petal after that. 7-9. Apply glue and roll central petals: 10. The rest ...
Today I want to share a DIY project on making a wool painting. The image was taken from a watercolor artist Fabio Cembranelli. You need: - super thin Merino 18 micron - cardboard or hardboard - the back frame - fusible webbing - glass to cover the painting with at the very end - scissors, tweezers - ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений