Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with spatula

26 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3
Lace painting is an interesting design option for decoupage cards for boxes and similar products with a lid.Complexity of the ornament and its size depend only on your imagination and skill!  In this tutorial, the artisan shares her secrets about box decor, so that the product is not only ...
In this video I will show how to use putty to make a real brick wall. It is really easy to make, but you are sure to be pleased by the process! Just imagine what wonderful photos can you take with such a background! Important point! After the first layer of putty, your base (cardboard) can bend, do ...
In this video I want to show you how I did the cutest photo frame — Easter Bunny :) For work, you will need: - plywood 4 mm (we will cut a muzzle, paws, a tail); - blank photo frame; - jigsaw, screwdriver, sandpaper; - ground, paint (white, pink, gray, black); - napkins + PVA glue; - water-based ...
The theme of flamingo is very popular today. Images of this unusual bird have captivated not only the Internet. Many companies making beautiful accessories for the interior released Christmas collections with this exotic bird. There are fabric prints and posters with flamingos. And there are also so ...
03.12.2018 16:02  |  
I propose to paint a vivid "Avocado" oil painting. For the work we need. Oil paints: cadmium yellow medium, cobalt dark green, titanium white (for the pulp); indigo, viridian green, titanium white (for the background); cobalt dark green; tioindigo red-brown, english red, cadmium yellow ...
This is my first tutorial, so do not blame me. I will tell you about the creation of a mold from silicone sealant and starch, and then, on its base, I will make a cast of acrylic sealant.The application of this technique can be seen in the example of my work — the "Blue Wonder" box with a ...
I want to share with you a simple and exciting way of decorating cans of chips with improvised materials. After enjoying the chips a great jar is left, you can use it to store spaghetti. But the trouble is that spaghetti are higher than this jar. Of course you can put them there for beauty, but then ...
If you have never tried to decor a bottle this is a great opportunity to do it. Sometimes it's hard to find a really nice gift for a man, but a bottle with decoration is always a good option. We will transform an ordinary bottle into a stylish gift for a man: edging with imitation of embossed ...
I don't like Soviet furniture. It is sad and richly varnished. But it is made out of beech wood. Not cheap pine but noble beech! And the design is ergonomic. I want to show you how to refresh old furniture at the example of a 1960s Soviet chair. Dusty padding is thrown away: The chair ...
You need: 1. Synthetic brushes for fine details, they are soft, flexible, hold their shape well and have a 'predictable' dab. 2. Ordinary rectangular bristle brushes. 3 Goat and pony brushes. They create a smooth transfer between the patches of applied paint. 4. For large areas of paint: ...
I offer you to get acquainted with a step-by-step guide to painting a still life in the layered technique using oil paints. The process can bring much fun and has a kind of beauty in it, gives an understanding of the 17th-century European oil painting. First, determine the composition. Make an ...
You need any shelf with scalloped details and flowing shapes, carved decoration would be even better. Materials anв tools: sponges or sandpaper with different grain metal and rubber spatula  coating for wood nails, screws, Moment glue acrylic paint, acrylic varnish, brushes, rollers, gloves wooden ...
1 2 3

Модальное окно для уведомлений