Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with ribbon decorative

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This is a short DIY project for beginners. It's very simple! 1) Measure the baby from the heels to the underarm. Added 20-30 cm more. Cut off the required piece of a blanket. The blanket should be not thick, available for work on a sewing machine: 2) Draw legs: Or draw a pocket :) 3) Stitch ...
Here are the steps: 1. Take a sponge and cut it into circles, squares, etc.or any other way (the more interesting the pattern will be). 2. Pour gouache on plates and dip the sponge in it, make stamps on paper. Like this: You get a unique patterned wrapping paper!  3. After complete drying, start ...
This master class will help to decorate any jewelry. For the rosettes with a diameter of 4 cm you need - a strip of fabric 2,3 cm x 47 cm - thread and needle - glue So, take the strip of cloth and bend diagonally the tip. In order to form the middle, roll the tip up to the place of bending ...
Good morevening all! I offer to make Christmas Pixie in the style of Tilda. So let's start. Materials - fabrics for dolls and dresses - scissors - thread - stuffing material for the body))) Here is an approximate pattern to draw, print and cut out: Next, transfer the pattern on the ...
I often sew tablecloths or napkins using decorative tape for hiding edges of cloth. I will tell you how to do it by the example of linen lunch mate.         We need: - linen fabric; - decorative ribbon; - sewing thread. A ready lunch mat has a size of 35*45 cm. Add 4 cm per a side for hem; at ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений