Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with Candle

17 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Today I decided to show you how to quickly and easily create a beautiful accessory - flowers from fabric. Fabric flowers can be used to decorate clothing (dress, t-shirt, t-shirt, belt), to create accessories (bags, headbands, hair clips, and more). To work, we will need: 1. Cuts of fabric (we will ...
Hello, friends! I want to share with you how to quickly and beautifully carve pumpkins for a Halloween party or just for fall decor.   So, we will need pumpkins (I specifically grew 2 pumpkins of medium size in the summer), a spoon, iron cookie cutters, a hammer, a sharp thin knife and ...
13.07.2019 19:40  |  
When I was creating Witch`s locker, I really needed mini candles. Candles made from polymer clay looked not wonderful, besides they are the main attribute of the Witch, and therefore they must be real! :) I've never had to deal with candles before, so I'm a complete zero in this ...
In this tutorial, we will show you simple but effective techniques that you can apply to any product, for example, to decor plastic pots. Different in mood and style pots may find their place in the interior of the apartment or cottage. Choose which decor you like the most and share your ...
I have made a chic drinking set, a glass bottle and glasses. This a handmade craft, which will decorate your table. You can also give this set as a gift. To make the set, you will need:• glass bottle;• glasses;* kraft paper;• candle;• PVA glue;• hot glue;* lace, tub, leaves;• acrylic paint;• acrylic ...
A detailed tutorial on shabby chic plate (or "black and white vintage", or "monochrome vintage", or "French vintage"). I will show how to make an excellent basis for further decoration, decoupage and so on. Very detailed, step by step, for beginners. Let`s begin? So, we ...
17.02.2019 15:49  |  
This tutorial will help you to make beautiful roses for compositions — topiary, bouquets in pots, rubber bands, hairpins, wreaths, etc. with your own hands at home. So, you will need:- 1 meter satin ribbon 5cm wide of any color (for rose petals); - green satin ribbon of 4 cm wide 24 cm long (for ...
29.11.2018 11:12  |  
My tutorial about the hat was made long time ago but as the saying goes, "There is nothing new under the sun" :) Although the hat is presented here as an alternative to a veil... maybe in the run up to New Year this idea will be useful to somebody! So today I will share with you the idea ...
07.05.2018 11:45  |  
Take ribbons of two colours, cut them and make petals: Make 15 pieces: Then make 15 petals of another colour:   I made a combined heart: Join petals of two colours to make one petal: And glue to a base: Glue something pleasant in the center: All is done!  
I want to share a very simple and budget idea of decorating surfaces with stencils. There's no need to buy expensive pasta, coating for wood will perfectly cope with it.  You need: A stencil with a sticky backside is applied well to the surface. The coating is applied with a spatula or palette ...
Materials and tools: 1. Gauze, a piece about 10х30 cm). 2. Half-beads. 3. Candle. 4. Scissors. 5. A needle and thread. 6. Glue. 1. Cut the cloth into 11 squares (4 squares of 3x3, 3x5 cm, 4x7 cm). 2. Fold each square twice. 3. Carefully cut off the corners: 4. Melt the edges using the candle ...
You need: white leather of medium thickness (0.4-0.7 mm) white fur PVA glue white stamens for flowers candle tweezers pin brooch width of 3.2-3.8 cm puncher Roses 1-3. Cut out by 4-5 petals for each rose. 4-6. Scorch each petal after that. 7-9. Apply glue and roll central petals: 10. The rest ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений