Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with tube

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I've long been eyeing ideas for cork decor in the kitchen. Inspired, I decided to make a backsplash in my kitchen on my own :) Follow my pictures to see how it was.  You need the following materials: - wine corks - construction glue - stationery knife - a toughened glass of the backsplash size ...
All materials and tools you need: Carefully fill jars with beads: Glue corks anв insert them, add metal rings:   Glue or sew ribbons to the tops and voila, the funny earrings are ready :) Enjoy your creativity! :)
That's a marvelous and funny DIY on how to occupy children with some interesting business for an hour or so. You need: — scissors — glue — small wooden beads — toothpicks — pieces of felt or fabric — paint (I use acrylic) — brushes — curly chenille wire I took such corks: Make noses from ...
Step-by-step guide of making a leather flask. Cut out leather details (I used veg tan leather, thickness 3-3.2 mm). Since leather stretches, it is desirable to cut the part in one direction. Join the parts applying Moment glue around the edges (so that the glue did not go behind for the seam). ...
It is still far away from Easter, but one can already feel spring comming, the hustle and bustle of preparation, and the desire to bring the celebration, so I share this DIY with you — can be used to implement many different ideas. Everyone knows how to make stamps. I'll show you how I used ...
The summer is over, only memories like tan, gigabytes of photo and souvenirs are left. I want to share an idea which was born in my mind long time ago. It will be so simple! And so different in content)))) After all, everyone has own impressions. Someone was at the Mediterranean sea, or on the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений