Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with tapes

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Have you already felt the spring? And even though the snow is still on the lawns, and you have to wrap your neck in a scarf, some subtle note of spring has already appeared in the air. I suggest a little poshamanit and pozazyvat a real warm spring, and at the same time embellish the house with a ...
Today I want to show you a simple tutorial, thanks to which you can turn an ordinary jar into a decor item, a package for a sweet gift or a jar with wishes. We will need: 1. Glass jar (I have one from "Nutella"). 2. Scissors, pencil, sponge. 3. Plain paper. 4. Adhesive paper, glue. 5. ...
Plastic pollution on the planet has reached incredible proportions. Let's do our best and use less disposable bags.  In this video, I turn the wrong tulle skirt into very useful reusable bags for weighing vegetables in grocery stores.   If you don't have a skirt that can ...
Hello, dear artists and needlewomen! I love to create Teddy bears as angels, and I want to share with you a very simple and easy way to create elegant and beautiful wings for it.  You will need: - the main fabric is 12 x 24 cm, I mainly use viscose or faux fur, you can also use cotton and ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
Today I wanted to show a design resemblong an accordion, which I had not invented myself (the authorship is not claimed). I modified it a little and constantly use it in different variations. I think almost everyone did an "accordion" album, there is a slight difference in the fact that ...
03.07.2019 11:06  |  
I offer you to sew a fabric mouse. It will be a Christmas tree toy. For sewing, you will need a small piece of any cotton fabric. Fold the fabric in half and transfer the pattern on the fabric. On a pattern it is noted, how many and what details need to be cut out, and do not forget in places for ...
In this video, I will make butterfly bows of rep ribbons.  To do this, you need the following: Kanzashi ornaments surprise by the variety of shapes and combination of various shades. In summer, butterflies flutter around us — bright and free. Kanzashi butterflies may also decorate hair of little ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений