Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with acrylic paint on fabric

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
Grey winter weekdays passed. The soul needs the spring, flowers and bright colours! Urgent updated closet, create a spring mood and draw bright colours on sneakers in Gzhel painting style!To create a masterpiece, you need:1. White sneakers 2. Acrylic paint for fabric3. Brushes4. Pencil5. Eraser6. A ...
I want to show a simple and effective tip how to decorate felted items at the example of Russian valenki boots. You need acrilyc paint brushes pencil embroidered blanks Mark the surface on the boots you want to decorated. Use pencil. Prime this surface with PVA glue. Use a flat brush:   2. When ...
This chair manufactured by IKEA is called Patrick. It faithfully served for about 10 years and frayed, has undergone several restorations. The task: fix the upholstery. Decision: it was decided to decorate the worn out parts of the chair along the contour of the seams with a linen printed fabric ...
Do you love printing on fabric so much as I do? :) In this tutorial I want to share with you this fascinating process. So, printing on fabric with acrylic paints using stamps or woodblocks (cube stamps), as they were called in Russia. I will not go into details but let me just say that printing ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений