Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with decoration

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
29.11.2018 11:12  |  
My tutorial about the hat was made long time ago but as the saying goes, "There is nothing new under the sun" :) Although the hat is presented here as an alternative to a veil... maybe in the run up to New Year this idea will be useful to somebody! So today I will share with you the idea ...
For the work we need: Materials (for 1 bow): grossgrain ribbon, 4 cm wide (3 pieces with a length of 20 cm); grossgrain ribbon with a pattern, 2.5 cm wide (2 pieces with a length of 19 cm); grossgrain ribbon, 1 cm wide (1 piece with a length of 10 cm); an elastic hair tie; decoration (a buckle). ...
19.01.2018 11:29  |  
Treat your car guys — present such a Valentine, it will perfectly fit in your car and home interior! The wheel-like base can be bought or made out of rubber, papier-mache, etc.To make one, follow the pics below: More option:    
As soon as I decided to sell my jewelry, a question arose, how and where to take photos of my earrings. I decided to make a n eco background on my own.  You need: 1. Moss. 2. A houseplant. 3. Activated charcoal. 4. Wood chips. 5. Soil. 6. Spatula. 7. Pot. 8. Water. Let's get started. Take the ...
Do you like fabric flowers? Well, who doesn't like them :) I needed flowers for scrapbooking, something light and soft. So I share my experience)) Materials: 1.Fabric (5 pieces of chiffon 10 x 30 cm). 2. Scissors. 3. Glue gun. 4. Felt circles or another base. 5. Beads, rhinestones, eyelets for ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений