Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with beads Toho (toho)

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I'm eager to share with you my experience. I suggest you make an adorable embroidered brooch. This touching, delicate piece of jewellery is perfect at any time of the year. You need: 1.Hoop.2.Vintage moss green velvet. The size of the piece depends on the size of your hoop.3. Floss. Three ...
In this tutorial I show how one can rather quickly perform graceful earrings from available materials. This DIY is especially useful for beginners :) You need the following materials and tools: oval cabochons 14x10mm, 2 pcs briolettes length 10-12mm, 2 pcs Miyuki 15/0 beads, colours:- Bright ...
In the process of working I faced with a fact that there are no tutorials on twining around square or rectangular cabochons. And decided to capture the process. It may be useful to someone. The tutorial is for those who already have some experience in bead embroidery. I weave a cabochon with mosaic ...
Today I want to offer you a tutorial on embroidering a brooch in the shape of a starfish. For work you need: 1) 6 mm rose peach Swarovski pearl — 1 pc 2) 4 mm rose peach Swarovski pearl — 5 pcs, 4mm gold — 5 pcs, 4 mm creamrose — 5 pcs, 4 mm pearlscent white — 5 pcs 3) 3 mm creamrose Swarovski ...
When inspiration comes but you lack time, write down your ideas or sketch them in a special notebook like many artists do. I usually send emails to myself. Until recently, none of the ideas has been worked on. The letter with the jellyfish, which I sent myself half a year ago, was also one of them. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений