Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with christmas balls

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video I will show you how to make a Christmas tree of Nobilis for New Year. And if you do not have Nobilis, you can take an ordinary tree, fir, pine or something else.At first I wanted to make a Christmas tree in a small peat pot, but as it turned out it was a bad idea and I put a Christmas ...
Today I want to show you how you can make such a composition in a cup. I wanted to buy a sprig of Nobilis, as many wrote to me that in contrast to usual fir needles Nobilis do not shed, and I was finally able to find a sprig in a flower store and immediately started to create new compositions. For ...
New Year is getting closer, soon everything will be gaily decorated. It's the perfect excuse to make decorative balls for a Christmas tree and interior. I continue the series of tutorials devoted to New Year. The balls made from readily available materials and simple in design are great to ...
The anticipation of the holiday creates a festive mood. And to create a festive atmosphere entirely enveloping us even before New Year and Christmas, I offer you to make some magic on a Christmas home decor — a Christmas ball. For decorating Christmas balls you will need: water-dispersion paint or ...
On the New Year's eve, I wanted to surround myself with beautiful things and enter a fairy tale. Materials: expanded polystyrene insulation (sold at hardware stores) — 90 cm ball of cotton threads, 100 g felt of different colours (I used 3 colours) Christmas balls, 2 pcs felt ribbon with ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений