Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with handle

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
How to quickly make a beauty with your hands! This DIY will help you to make an evening bag in vintage style without having any experience in wet felting. To make this bag you will need: 30-50 g of merino wool 19 um; fleece of merino/alpaca or any other of fine-wool breeds (20 g); hardware (a sew- ...
Recently, I decided to sew a pretty Teddy lady :) And a handbag with a clasp had to complete her image. I want to share the tutorial on making the bag with you :) You need: clasp (I used the smallest, 6 cm) velvet fabric for lining (gabardine) canvas (of any colour) Iris floss ordinary thread ...
I use thank-you-cards for my buyers when packing my paintings. The customers comment that they are especially pleased to receive sich additional gift. Well, yes, one wants to keep a beautiful author's card, and all my contacts at the same time. You need: - photos of your items - A4 paper for ...
On the eve of Easter I wanted to share a traditional method of dyeing Easter eggs in onion peel broth with a preliminary pattern applying using an insulation tape (polyvinylchloride tape). 1. You need the following: - eggs - insulation tape - blade - scissors - notepad for sketches - ball ...
I want to show you how to build a pattern for felting mittens, so that the thumb was proportional and of the right size. So, we need a hand, paper, pen and ruler. 1. Outline the hand.   2. Now attention! All sizes are measured and increased from the point between the thumb and index finger. ...
A small tutorial on how to make your own stamp from an eraser. It can be your logo, signature or just a picture. A great way to make your package recognizable. It's better to start with simple images with a minimum number of corners. I chose a cupcake as a pattern because I made the stamp in ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений