Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hoop

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
All kinds of headbands, hair accessories, decorated with ribbons, beads and rhinestones are fashionable, beautiful, modern and in demand. Why not make a hair accessory yourself? It can be in any colour that matches your everyday or evening outfit. It is suitable not only for girls, but also for ...
To do this, we`ll need the following: 1) hoop; 2) a thin needle with a large eye; 3) scissors for embroidery; 4) woolen mouline threads of two colors; 5) woolen mouline threads of black and yellow; 6) white floss thread; 7) not adhesive non-woven (or water-soluble); 8) pen or pencil. Description. ...
The first part of the tutorial is here. Today we finish to embroider our bullfinch! We will embroider spruce twigs, leaves of holly and sew on berries! We will need: green floss in three shades; two shades of brown floss; 3 red beads; monofilament for sewing beads.   Thank you for your attention!
Today I want to suggest you creating this velvet rose. I have a brooch. You can use the rose as an applique, a fragment of a necklace, earrings, clips... The options are endless! I tried to make a lot of close up pictures to be able to see better :) For the rose you will need: velvet of the ...
What is a winter without bright bullfinches? The main character of this Christmas and New Year embroidery is, of course, a bullfinch with its bright red breast! There are also spruce twigs in the composition — a symbol of New Year, and leaves of holly with berries — a symbol of Christmas in many ...
In anticipation of the upcoming New Year of the Pig, I want to offer you to embroider this cute pig!There is a rose on its cheek and its heart glows with love!Embroidery with French knots is a very meditative activity I like this technique. Your hands make unique texture which looks interesting and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений