Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with stencils

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this master class, I will share my experience of painting the RAST chest of drawers from IKEA.  I already have a detailed master class on painting and painting. If you are interested in the theme of alterations and repainting with your own hands, it will be interesting to see it. This ...
In this tutorial, decorator Elena Tyuleneva will show the process of creating interior clock and talk about her favorite materials and techniques.  For work you will need: billet for clock 30 cm diameter, plywood;  decoupage napkin;  embossed acrylic ...
There is no secret that a photo background is not cheap. I suggest doing it yourself. To do this, you can use different materials that you have at hand and you do not know where to use them. Undoubtedly, plain and not mixed backgrounds are better to take pictures of objects as you won`t get ...
01.12.2018 10:24  |  
The video has all the description, but just in case I will repeat the process here. We will need: a Christmas sledge blank; acrylic paints (including fluorescent paints); one-step craquele lacquer; gold contour; contours with glitters, 3D gel with glitters; a brush, a sponge; stencils (I had a ...
This tutorial is not very complicated, but, in my opinion, the result is a warm and friendly work. You will need the following materials: a blank — a tea box for bulk products; a layout; white glue or special glue for decoupage; putty; acrylic lacquer; acrylic paint: colors — white, ochre (you can ...
I offer to perform a tray in the style of French vintage, and the process is similar for any other smooth wooden surface. For this you need: - wooen blank - stencil - brush - acrylic paint — white, black - printout - sand paper from #120 to 150, 600 - acrylic varnish Step 1 Sandpaper the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений