Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with balls

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
09.12.2019 14:30  |  
Christmas and the New Year are coming, and this means it is time to decorate all around! I Have for you a cool idea: create Christmas trees. I make a cardboard base, decorate with balls, cones and pine needles. All materials are easy to find :) This Christmas tree is a great idea for crafts in a ...
How to beautifully decorate an apartment or a house for the holiday? There are many options, but one of the simplest Christmas decorations is to hang a beautiful Christmas composition on a door! Here is one of them :) A magical fairy-tale snowy moon. It looks very original, unusual and it is quite ...
New Year is coming very soon! And for everyone who wants to quickly and easily make Christmas decorations we offer a wonderful idea of creating a set of Christmas balls. Thanks to a combination of simple decorative techniques, the balls are very striking and elegant. For the work you will need: ...
New Year is getting closer, soon everything will be gaily decorated. It's the perfect excuse to make decorative balls for a Christmas tree and interior. I continue the series of tutorials devoted to New Year. The balls made from readily available materials and simple in design are great to ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений