Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with markers

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
08.08.2019 07:16  |  
Very beautiful and trendy beret with pompom! For knitting, you will need: 150 g volume yarn (in my case, it is Bouton d'or Laika; colour Pink Beauty); circular knitting needles 40 cm, matching your yarn size (I have number 6); circular knitting needles 40 cm smaller than the main needles (I ...
For knitting, you will need: knitting needles 5 mm; knitted yarn; thin metal crochet hook; lock for sewing; 4 mm crochet hook for closing laps. Make 25 laps loosely.⠀Make knit stitches (garter stitch) with salvage edge (remove the first lap, the last is a knit stitch). I have 54 rows.& ...
06.07.2019 17:09  |  
What is music for a person? We listen to music, create it. It evokes associations with certain moments of our lives... Music can affect our mood. It can help us cope with stress and depression, relieve nervous tension, relax. Music creates atmosphere, awakens people's feelings ...
20.02.2019 16:56  |  
Today I suggest drawing a simple minimalist card on February 23.For drawing you can use any art materials you like. Materials used in the tutorial: sheet of thick paper 10x15 cm; simple pencil; eraser; liner; alcohol markers; color pencils; white gel pen. Let's start drawing. Step 1. Sketch ...
I want to offer you a very small and simple method of decorating paper with prints of all sorts of leaves.   Take: paper markers iron leaves gloves Paint leaves: Put them between two sheets of paper and iron: Kids really like this!   They can study the prints with all veins of the plant: ...
My elder child is sometimes curious about my craft work, is constantly getting into my materials, arranges his own games using my jars and boxes. But if I'm too busy, the son begins to show jealousy, and his interest in my stuff becomes destructive. So I decided to devote him half an hour and ...
Let's please our family, friends and loved ones! Do we need a reason for that?This work is feasible even for those who have not yet mastered the letter writing skill but still have the desire to transform the world with their own hands. Treat yourself to creativity, and their loved ones the ...
On the eve of Easter everybody stores eggs, and my little daughter figured out how to make angels from egg boxes. So here's what you need: Egg box (I used one with rounded sides) Wooden beads (preferably with a hole, but I managed without them) Lace, ribbon Rope or strong thread Small  ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений