Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hot glue

52 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 Дальше
This tutorial is quite simple, and is aimed more at remembering how some simple things can decorate our products just as good as fashionable and expensive decor. After all, a lot of new things are well-forgotten old ones :) So, we need: designer paper (you can take stationery, high density);& ...
12.02.2020 12:03  |  
I offer you an organizer for sewing threads. Its size: height 30 cm, width 27 cm. Number of threads — 120 PCs.     To work, I needed:   binding cardboard, corrugated cardboard, cardboard tube; Moment Crystal glue, glue gun, PVA glue; linen, linen lace; wooden chopsticks ...
There is no autumn without rain. But you can give a home to a friendly cloud. If you already have an old paper lampshade, you can give it a second life and turn into an original accessory for a photo shoot or an addition to the decor of the house. In order to make a cloud, we will need: Paper ...
I want to share the idea of creating a Christmas decor in the form of a balloon. Balloons are objects that have a special charm. They are able to return us to the world of children's dreams, make us feel free and carefree travelers, and even on the Christmas tree they look very original and not ...
To make a round (or cylindrical) cardboard box with your own hands, you need to know not only the basic principles, but also a couple of simple tips, which I will now tell (video attached). So! First, I clean the cardboard from tape and other labels. And, what is very important, I choose the most ...
See 4 ideas for creative recycling of drug bottles. These are interesting and beautiful ideas for the house - so to speak, recycling with benefit. You can implement these ideas with your own hands, fast and easy. For work we used the following materials: acrylic paint; hot glue, polymer glue; ...
Today I would like to tell you how I decorated beer bottles. There are many tutorials on this topic on the Internet, they are all different and peculiar. I hope you like mine as well. I wanted to make an impression of old lace, peeling paint and little jewellery. That's what happened. To be ...
Consider the idea of how to make a creative and interesting night lamp with your own hands from ping-pong balls and garlands. Night light can be made in 3-4 hours for a nursery. Your child will be very happy! To make a lamp, you will need:• ping pong balls, 52 pieces;• electric ...
2 ideas how to make flower pots with your own hands. The first flower pot turned out in steampunk style, and the second one is as if made of old bronze. Pots do not difficult, such do not buy in the store. Steampunk style pot: 00:00 Old bronze imitation flower pot: 06:17 You will need: plastic ...
Today you may learn how to make a flower stand in the form of a bronze column with your own hands. The pedestal column turned out approximately 1 meter high. You can do it of any height, at least half a meter or 2 meters. To make a flower stand, you will need:• cardboard tube (can be found ...
Take a look at the excellent idea of a bottle decor. Decorating with your own hands is always interesting to do. This decor can be made in a few hours, and will please the eye for a long time. You will need: glass bottle; jute twine; PVA glue, hot glue; foamiran; acrylic paint; multifunctional ...
Look at a wonderful transformation of an ordinary plastic jug. This is a simple handmade decor, which you can repeat in a couple of hours. For decoration you will need:• plastic jug;• napkins;• PVA glue;• hot glue;• pencil, sandpaper;• nail ...
1 2 3 4 5 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений