Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with moulinet

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I publish my first master class. The event is a bit exciting because I'm showing my workflow. For me, this is a very intimate thing, and when I was a child in a theater workshop, I felt as if I was in a Museum or costume room alone at night, while not daring to touch anything, because ...
I decided to post a small tutorial on embroidery of a voluminous bird from the "Forest Beauties" series. So, I embroidered the bird presented in the photo. It has already turned out to be of more saturated blue shades. I must say that I used several halftones of blue shades for the ...
We are preparing for the tutorial. Necessary tools and materials: yarn of two colors, for mouse and for background; thick yarn or wool for felting, the same color as mouse yarn; thread for the basics; thread for embroidery of eyes and a nose; needle with a large eyelet and with a small one; ...
02.12.2019 10:39  |  
    Make a pincushion with your own hands. Sew a mouse pincushion In this video, I show how to sew such a cute mouse pincushion. Although it might look like a hedgehog too, especially when there already are needles in it. You can use it for its intended purpose, and you can give ...
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
Friends, in this tutorial, I will show you how to embroider a butterfly patch on clothes. To create a butterfly patch, you will need the following materials: embroidery scheme;  thin cotton fabric; water soluble non-woven; threads (cotton), colors: grey, dark grey, bright yellow, grey-blue ...
I present to your attention a tutorial on creating a textile bracelet with embroidery. Embroidery can be any: cross stitch, satin stitch or even beads, I will show only how to assemble the bracelet itself. For work, you will need: fabric (cotton, linen); hoops; adhesive net; embroidery thread, ...
In this tutorial I will tell you how to create a necklace with embroidered satin stitch pendant. Necessary materials are the following:  Sketch of the pendant. So, transfer the sketch of the pendant on the fabric in any convenient way. Then insert the fabric in the hoop and start sewing the edges ...
In this tutorial I will tell you how to make a headband with a bow and satin stitch. You will need: Firstly, mark out the size of a bow on the fabric with a marker. In my case, it's 9*16 cm. Then, after marking the boundaries, transfer a pattern to the fabric in any convenient way. Place the ...
I offer you to sew a rattle toy made out of faux fur. I've been learning to sew for many years, made different things from scraps of fabric, but fur seemed much more interesting. To make such funny kittens, 35 minutes are required. For work, you need: - faux fur (15 x 15 cm) - a small piece of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений