Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with scrap materials

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Recently I have decided to recycle the remnants of materials, but there was not much of paper that it wouldn't be enough to make postcards. So I decided to make a series of bookmarks and filmed a mini tutorial in the process.    First, prepare the materials. Here are strips ...
How to decorate a photo background to take pictures of toys? My teddy bears asked for these show boxes, with different content — pink is suitable for girls and blue for boys :) You will need: - mill-lined cardboard; - scrap paper; - super glue; - acrylic paint; - decor; - utility knife. From mill- ...
December is the month when everyone is preparing for the upcoming New Year. Someone does it a little earlier, someone a little later. We complete everything that needs to be completed, we complete our work, and, of course, we are looking forward to a long weekend that we can devote to what we want. ...
I want to appeal to all scrapbooking addicted and those who are passionate about different beautiful cute papers. I want to show you a simple way of making embossing on paper without the help of a wonderful Big Shot machine (for cutting and stamping) — the paper can then be used in your work. 1. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений