Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with trim

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
26.12.2018 12:28  |  
Today we will sew a sleep mask.We will need: 2 pieces of fabric, 22 by 11 cm (I used linen); 1 piece of fabric, 4 by 43 cm (a drawstring for elastic); 1 piece of insulation, 21 by 10 cm (to make the mask soft and opaque); elastic (I have 7 mm wide and 35 cm long elastic); trim and other items for ...
The most magical holiday of the year is just in a month. And to make it even a little more beautiful, I have prepared for you a small tutorial.I hope it will be useful to you. Materials: a cardboard box (e.g. a shoe box); a synthetic brush; acrylic lacquer; superglue; glue for decoupage on fabric; ...
I offer your the easiest tutorial on making simple but striking decorations on a Christmas tree, it does not require special skills and knowledge. It is suitable for all ages, including children. You just need to be a little familiar with embroidery, and if you are not, this tutorial is a good ...
We will need: linen; cotton fabrics; trim; vliesofix; holofiber; beads; sequins; satin ribbon. The magical holidays approach, both children and adults look forward to them — Christmas and New Year. We take out cherished boxes with Christmas garlands, golden balls and cones from quite corners and ...
I want to share with you a simple and exciting way of decorating cans of chips with improvised materials. After enjoying the chips a great jar is left, you can use it to store spaghetti. But the trouble is that spaghetti are higher than this jar. Of course you can put them there for beauty, but then ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений