Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with clasp for a brooch

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
16.12.2019 13:50  |  
Hello, friends! Today we make a lavender brooch, very fashionable this season, not a simple one but a lush one  Mark the felt crosswise with a gel pen, draw the first twig Apply a drop of glue to the bottom of the frame with a toothpick, glue to the felt to fix the rhinestones ...
In this video tutorial I want to show you how to make a simple, but bright and stylish brooch with a stylized cornflower made of polymer clay. Materials and tools: baked polymer clay, blue-green and blue, translucent polymer clay; liquid polymer clay; artistic dry pastels in dark blue color; mother ...
In this tutorial, I will tell you how to make a leather sunflower brooch. You will need yellow, green and black leather (0.6-0.8 mm thin); floristic wire; black stamens; clasp for brooches; PVA glue; decor: feathers of a peacock; beads; wire with diameter of 0.3 mm. 1. From yellow leather, ...
Today I present a tutorial on creating a bouquet of realistic roses. Let`s agree that rose petals surface is rarely solid. As a rule, there are different transitions of colors, due to which each rose flower is beautiful and unique. Today I will show the technique of modeling roses, which differ in ...
I'm back with a new tutorial on how to make a handmade brooch. I was asked to make a Fox. So said so done!Choose your favorite pattern, transfer it to the felt (take a harder felt, so it is easier to embroider on it). Fill the space with embroidery (I used woolen orange and brown threads). ...
You need: white leather of medium thickness (0.4-0.7 mm) white fur PVA glue white stamens for flowers candle tweezers pin brooch width of 3.2-3.8 cm puncher Roses 1-3. Cut out by 4-5 petals for each rose. 4-6. Scorch each petal after that. 7-9. Apply glue and roll central petals: 10. The rest ...
Bumble bee — a symbol of principles and values, overcoming difficulties and achieving success. Bumble bees, like no one else, show what it is to overcome any difficulties — in fact, according to all laws of aerodynamics, bumble bees are not able to fly. Offer to your attention a detailed DIY on ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений