Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with Iranian foamiran

23 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
This is a fairly simple table Christmas tree :) This tutorial is spontaneous, because I was going to make a Christmas tree for the background, to add festive mood to the photos of jewelry, and at the last moment I remembered that maybe it would be useful to someone, so the photos, so to speak, are ...
Just a little more than a month remains before New Year! There are tangerines in stores, the first snow fell even in the Crimea, holiday decorations slowly appear on the streets and it means it's time for us to take in this magical atmosphere and to make decorations for a green beauty — ...
Preparations for the New Year holidays are exciting and joyful. In an attempt to choose light and delicate decorations for my green beauty, I thought about the possibility of making wire snowflakes, and now I will share them with you! :) For the work we will need the following tools: round-nose ...
  Only a few weeks are left before New Year, how do you prepare for it? It's time to think about gifts for your loved ones, consider Christmas decor and plan holidays.Now the stores are full of decorations, tinsels and Christmas toys, but most of them are simple brilliant figures not of the ...
A handmade accessory of beads and wire can be a stylish and unusual addition to the hairstyle. They are not difficult to make, but they can become a good alternative to expensive jewelry from stores. The main thing is to find an idea and to buy all the necessary materials and tools. You can make ...
Today I want to talk about creating a lamp in Tiffany technique. You will find out what is Tiffany technique, what tools and materials you will need and you will look at my workshop :) The technology is named after its founder, the artist and designer Louis Tiffany, who worked in Art Nouveau style. ...
Tiara has long been considered an accessory of queens, empresses, a sign of power, nobility. The product was decorated with precious stones that emphasized its grandeur and luxury. In the modern world tiaras are affordable to every woman — we can all become queens. If you have no extra money for ...
In this DIY you will learn how to make a delicate and beautiful decoration for the bride's hairdo: a comb with beads on the wire and white EVA foam flowers. Since this kind of jewelry is now on trend, this DIY will be quite important for fashionistas. The comb is assymetrical, it is made of ...
This lifehack will show you how to make a toggle clasp when you suddenly find out that you lack it in your home craft supplies and it's late to shop :) You need: - wire thickness 20 Ga (about 0.8 mm) - wire thickness 26 Ga (about 0.4 mm) - cutters - round-nose pliers - nail file - a ...
I used a part of watches for this pendant as a base ;)You need the following materials and tools: watch glass copper wire 1.1 mm copper wire 0.3 mm alcohol (to degrease) stained glass paints and glass contour decorations wire cutters pliers a small hammer with an anvil to slightly flatten the wire ...
I will show you how to weave a lovely necklace with flowers. This necklace is really beautiful. Let's get started! You need: Pearl beads, white, rice-shaped 16x8 mm. Gemstone beads, yellow, round, 12 mm. Turquoise beads, round, 8mm & 6mm & 4 mm. Glass beads, transparent, ...
You need: - wire 1.5 mm diameter for the frame - wire 0.6 mm for ornament - wire 0.3-0.4 mm for braiding - pliers - cutters - chain - beads - paper flowers - a hammer with an anvil — optional, if you want to beat the frame  Make a sketch :) Then the frame, you can process in on the anvil: Add ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений