Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with salt

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Very soon we will meet with the biggest family holiday — Christmas and the New Year. And what a New Year without a Christmas tree? A Christmas tree is a mandatory attribute of the holiday. But a Christmas tree without decor is not a Christmas tree. A tree without toys is not a tree. So today we will ...
In this video I will show you how to make a vase of a bottle. Also, I will show how to make a handmade contour to decorate simple materials. For the vase, I picked up a suitable bottle, so as not to alter the shape. The decor is as simplified as possible For priming the surface I used acrylic, water ...
We want to share the simplest idea of candle decoration with materials at hand. We made these decoration for our friends` wedding, but the decor is great for any holiday — New year, March 8, or candlelight dinner at home! To do it, we will need the following: 1) tea candles (I bought candles in Ikea ...
In this tutorial I will show you how you can paint a night winter landscape in the technique of hot batik without a sketch on fabric. To create a more textured sky I will use the salt effect. Tools and materials: natural silk satin; a frame for stretching silk; buttons; wax; wax melter; 2 bristle ...
Today I'd like to tell you about a variety of, so to speak, watercolor techniques and effects you can use when painting with watercolors. Let's get started! First, a little about the materials. We will need: watercolor paints (I have professional paints, but paints for students are also ...
This summer I finally managed to try dyeing fabric with natural vegetable dyes. And it all started with the purchase of handwoven fabrics of different textures. I hope my experience may inspire someone.   Store dyeing greens at each season when they have a maximum amount of dyes in them: leaves ...
I want to share my experience. 1. Get inspired and paint a template. Stretch paper on a subframe. 2. Wash, iron and stretch fabric on the frame. The fabric needs to be as tight as a drum! 3. Mix reserve with a stick or pencil, as pigment settles at the bottom of the jar! If the reserve is thick, ...
Painted eggs are a traditional gift on Easter, a symbol of the holiday and spring revival. I offer to your attention the result of a little research and experiment with natural dyes - an article on dyeing Easter eggs using natural products. You need Large water container (for checking the ...
Hi all!!)) The idea is not new at all, but I  wanted to engage my kitty in it so much)))) — a wonderful entertainment and cool present. Let’s start.. What you need: - hollow clean bottle; - salt; - paints (we took gouache); - great mood and wish to make something beautiful)) 1. To start ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений