Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with starch

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video I will show you how to make a bottle cold porcelain decor. The idea is so simple that it can be repeated by anyone and it does not take much time. As a primer, I used a napkin that was glued to the PVA glue. You can simply ground the surface with putty, acrylic paint or glue. I made ...
The video shows how to make a gorgeous candlestick of paper. Paper crafts are always interesting to make and you get a stunning result. You can make a variety of handmade paper crafts, and I have made a candlestick, which can be a decor as it is possible to put a small candle in it. Candlestick ...
In this video I will show you how to make a vase of a bottle. Also, I will show how to make a handmade contour to decorate simple materials. For the vase, I picked up a suitable bottle, so as not to alter the shape. The decor is as simplified as possible For priming the surface I used acrylic, water ...
I have made an improved recipe of cold porcelain with cement. Cold porcelain according to this recipe is very easy to prepare. When drying, regardless of the layer, it does not crack. After complete drying in 1-3 days, it becomes very durable. After a week, when cement gains its strength, it becomes ...
If you are bored because of winter and want a piece of sunny summer, this tutorial is for you! This is a great pot to decorate children's room, your kids will be happy to help you! You can watch the video if something is unclear: 1. We'll need a plastic bucket. Degrease the bucket and ...
06.12.2018 13:36  |  
I am an artisan of "Kozuli" gingerbread painting. In my tutorials I teach baking delicious gingerbread and painting them in different techniques. Today I will show you a combination of the most popular techniques of painting — mesh and openwork curls. This painting is widely used in the ...
This is my first tutorial, so do not blame me. I will tell you about the creation of a mold from silicone sealant and starch, and then, on its base, I will make a cast of acrylic sealant.The application of this technique can be seen in the example of my work — the "Blue Wonder" box with a ...
One can make paper on his own out of many types of herbs. It serves a great piece of decoration, one can paint with pastels and write on it. NOTE: observe safety precautions because you deal with lye that rapidly evaporates and its fumes are very poisonous. So do this all outdoors, in the country. ...
Paperclay is a great modeling substance but rather expensive. So onen can make it at home! You need:— toilet paper or one colour napkins— PVA glue— dry paste coating based on plaster— flour— starch— baby or olive oil— scale— container for mixing And now the proportion:— 20 g of toilet paper (wipes ...
I'm sure many of you know about this product for children's craft. It combines the characteristics of sand and mass for modeling. I suggest making the sand with your own hands, it will take you 15 minutes! So, you need: - 2 cups of pure fine sand. It can be brought from the sea or bought ...
I want to offer you a tutorial on making silicone molds (forms) at home with your own hands. This method is very simple and affordable! Materilas: - ready beautiful frames, angels, birds, etc. from plaster, plastic, etc. (in other words, shapes for the molds); - silicone sealant (any you find at ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений