Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with whatman

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video tutorial, I will show you step by step how to paint a winter landscape with watercolors. We will need watercolor, brushes, watercolor paper or A4 paper, a rag or napkin, water. Beginners can use a simple pencil and an eraser to outline a drawing. If you want to dry your work faster, ...
Paper is very grateful and pliable material if it is wet. When dried, after treatment it becomes hard and keeps its shape.  In the previous tutorial, we learned how to make inexpensive basis for green leaves.  Today we will decorate a gift box simply and beautifully. I cut down the ...
Tired of the same bought leaves for the album, if you want something new, then you are in the right place. I will show you how to make such "live greenery" for your work. In albums with pop-up elements, especially for leasure topics, you need a lot of different greenery as decorations. ...
I will tell how to make three-dimensional flowers from crepe paper to decorate the packaging. And where else to use them depends only on your imagination. Be creative and share the bright colours of a spring sun! Take a sheet of drawing paper, draw several (according to the number of the flowers) ...
You can make a background of a white A1 paper. A1 paper is one of the simplest and most affordable options for a background. It is sold in any bookstore or stationery and is inexpensive. It's dense, big and overall good white background for a photo. By the way, you can take any colour. In ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений