Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with the dried flowers

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
To create such a brooch, you must have a wooden billet. In order to get such a billet, you need to draw a silhouette that is dear to your heart in the vector, and then order laser cutting on wood. In my case, the base is cut from 4 mm plywood. Then cover the entire base on both sides with black ...
1. Cut the wire of the desired size (about 20 cm).  2. Do a hook from wire, fix with pliers on balls from rattan. 3. Balls of moss just put on the wire. 4. We take a pinch of our decorative filler, wrap it in the center with threads and fix it with a hot gun (such a workpiece ...
Do you remember how in the old tales the heroes met forest witches, who mastered mushrooms, berries and wisdom? I always wanted to meet such a goblin, so that he amused me with his riddle and pointed out the right way. It is this bright memory of childhood inspired me to create a "forest" ...
09.01.2017 14:37  |  
I offer to quickly and beautifully crochet souvenir shoes from jute twine. This amulet can be used as a souvenir in the kitchen, bath, or as shoes for national or dance costume, shoes for dolls. You need jute twine and a crochet needle. Cast on 5 chains and work double crochets in a circle without ...
Spring has firmly come. The snow has almost melted away, there is green grass somewhere, birds are comming back. But it is still cold, the days are dark and grey. And so I want warmth and spring beauty, bright colours, pleasing the eye. A look around and you'll see the countless number of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений