Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cardoons

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This is a tutorial on needle felting a Central Asian Shepherd dog created upon the volunteers' request from the Alabai Help center. Volunteers help Central Asian shepherds who became homeless for various reasons. With this tutorial, they will be able to make figurines ...
30.05.2019 14:30  |  
I want to share with you how I felted these penguins. They have a movable head, arms and legs.  The first thing we do is roll three balls, a bigger one for the head and two smaller for cheeks.  Felt the cheeks to the head. Make the back of the head, moving to the nose on the face ...
I share the process of creating a very charming kitten. Let's not waste precious time and immediately get down to work. Find the following materials: - carded wool: light beige, light brown, brown, very small pieces of sand and white colours - needle for felting #36 which is used for rough and ...
In this tutorial I want to show you where the feathers of small forest dragons come from) In general, the process of creating a dragon consists of three steps— dry felting of the body base, making feathers and felting these feathers to the dragon. The body of the dragon is just like the bodies of ...
11.01.2017 13:22  |  
Welcome all who are here to scroll through at my felting DIY #4! Today I wasn't going to write about the mosaics, the plan was to talk about a different technique, but I happened to mesh a pullover — this and felted balls combined in my mind and it turned into what I want to share ...   What ...
27.12.2016 11:07  |  
I want to share with you my step-by-step tutrorial on creating eyes of wool for toys. Often it happens that the toy is ready but you lack the right eyes. And then your favorite felt comes to the aid, it is always at hand! Do not underestimate it. So embark on this exciting task. 1. To start with, ...
26.12.2016 15:07  |  
It's summer, it's time for berries! This tutorial will be interesting for beginners and professionals. I'll show you how to make a berry of strawberry in the technique of dry felting. If you continue felting, you can make a lot of berries and create such a bunch.     1. For work you ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений