Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with embroidery floss

25 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
I offer a tutorial for making a doll solving the "Love" problem. The materials needed: natural fabrics; wool cotton; floss; a stick; strong thread for tightening; lace; seed beads; scissors; a needle; thread for hair. Initially, when I receive an order or there is a need to create a ...
"Naughty pig" is a small purse in a Japanese style of Akemi Sibata design.  Materials: Japanese textured cotton — 2 pieces of 10-12 cm, 1 piece of 8-12 cm and small pieces of pink cotton for the applique; a piece of interlining fabric with a size of 22-12 cm; printed cotton for lining, 22 ...
Summer, August, holidays! What else do young craftswomen need? A piece of inspirational watermelon :)    I want to show you how to create a wonderful brooch in the shape of a watermelon slice :) You need: felt (red, green, and light green) black beads embroidery floss stuffing for toys the base for ...
I'm eager to share with you my experience. I suggest you make an adorable embroidered brooch. This touching, delicate piece of jewellery is perfect at any time of the year. You need: 1.Hoop.2.Vintage moss green velvet. The size of the piece depends on the size of your hoop.3. Floss. Three ...
Recently, I decided to sew a pretty Teddy lady :) And a handbag with a clasp had to complete her image. I want to share the tutorial on making the bag with you :) You need: clasp (I used the smallest, 6 cm) velvet fabric for lining (gabardine) canvas (of any colour) Iris floss ordinary thread ...
If you are missing something in your casual looks and have very little time for craft but still love it, then this DIY is for you. 1. You need: fabric of average density colour threads polyester batting beads cardboard faux leather pin 2. Find a bird of your dream on the Internet, print and cut ...
I want to tell you how to satin stitch a brooch with a white rabbit. I picked thisphoto as a pattern.  Ffor convenience, I cut out 2 templates from cardboard, one larger than the other at about 4 mm. The one on the left is of a smaller size for embroidery, and the second one — to cut out fabric with ...
17.04.2017 12:08  |  
It's spring, the weather is perfect and cats are singing songs at night... And my cats are shining! :) I'll tell you in his DIY about how to make them.   Materials: - combed wool (I used a thin Troitsk wool, Merino 18 micron, too, but I think it's a bit too thin for a lamp) - ...
The glorious Easter is comming, and each family has its secrets and ways of decorating Easter table. I suggest you sewing an Easter Bunny that would serve a nice table decor. I used the following materials and tools: 1. Cotton fabric for the body.2. Threads to match the fabric.3. Embroidery floss ...
It's Easter soon! You can make a nice holiday gift — a small Bunny in an eggshell house. I offer you follow this simple DIY :) 1. Prepare the necessary materials. 2. Cut out felt flowers and apron. 3. Cut out the parts of the Bunny. Ears may consist of one layer of felt. In this case, ...
There are many fairy-tales in Russian folk tradition. And I thought, maybe there is one about a matryoshka doll? The tale is short in telling, but the deed is long in doing. So, let's make a felt fairy-tale doll. I'm an experienced puppet-maker but made this doll... for the first time.  So ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений