Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with skewers

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
01.08.2019 13:07  |  
You will need: bucket 1 litre; skewers 17 pieces; main rope, 16 meters; decorative rope, 1.5 meters. I cut the bucket and attach skewers with a glue gun. Winding the rope. On top and bottom I use decorative rope. Video is below:
Beadsmania. We continue to complement women's summer looks with bright accessories — wooden beads decorated in decoupage and dot painting techniques. Each outfir should have its own bracelet. Therefore, to create 3 bracelets! When decorating several products in parallel, we save time ...
18.05.2019 12:30  |  
Such a gift will undoubtedly bring a storm of positive emotions! :) Getting a gift of your favorite sweets will make a person happy as in the childhood! Pleasant and memorable notes and postcards will add warmth to this cute gift! Besides, if a mug has decor of polymer clay, it's definitely a ...
Media mix is a mixture of styles, materials and different techniques. A little strange style, it is possible to refer to it everything that does not fit into other styles. It is loved by professional artists and amateurs. It is very simple and very complex at the same time. It is too different and ...
Video tutorial on how to make a delicate bouquet of paper flowers. Flowers are very easy to make, they can be used as a basis for sweet bouquets or separately.  You will need: long skewers; box; the basis for fixing flowers in a box (mine is foam); PVA glue and glue gun. Enjoy watching ...
In this video I will show you how to make a pot in the form of a box on moving wheels. This item can be used not only for flowers, but also for sweets, salt shakers, pencils and similar things. In my work I used different types of paper: cardboard, paper towels, newspapers and wooden skewers. ...
A step-by-step tutorial on making a snowman. For the basis I took two foam balls. The snowman is decorated with a homemade hat and a scarf. The broom is made of satin ribbon and a wooden skewer. Materials (for 1 snowman): a foam ball Ø5 cm (1 piece); a foam ball Ø6 cm (1 piece); narrow white ribbon ...
In this Christmas video I will show you how to make a bouquet of tangerines :) This bouquet will be an original gift for New Year! Today fruit bouquets become more and more popular, they are sold not only online, but in conventional floral stores and kiosks with a "Flowers" name. There ...
Watch the video about how to make a creative flower pot. Flower pots can be very different, and today I made a truck pot. It's a great idea that will decorate your windowsill. To make this flower pot you will need:• a box of butter or cheese;• skewers;• hot melt glue;• a newspaper;• white glue ...
I will show you how to quickly and easily make a simple figure for a candy bar. You need: - foam - 100 white and 100 pink paper napkins - white cardboard - scissors - gold paint - skewers - hot glue   Cut out a figure out of foam. The foam shouldn't be thin — 5 cm is enough. Prepare flowers ...
I've been looking for a good tutorial on making gerberas of corrugated paper with a candy, but I didn't like the ideas and eventually got an idea to make my own tutorial. To create gerberas from corrugated paper, you need: - candy - corrugated paper - polypropylene tape or thread - skewer ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений