Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with printout

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Once I have not found a phone case I wanted on the Internet...It's just an idea, maybe it will be useful for someone. You will need: silicone phone case; thin marker; fineliner; tape; paper printout; means for cleaning screens. The picture is not covered with varnish, if you want to, ...
I present you a tutorial on creating an Easter box. The papier-mâché blank should be sanded and primed with non-aqueous varnish. I did it with shellac. Then prime it in two layers with white acrylic paint from a DIY shop, or two layers of acrylic soil. Dry for 1 hour. To apply ...
Everyone can make a thing more exclusive if they have free time, patience and inspiration. In my tutorial I'll show you how to use decoupage, polymer clay, you can also make decorations for your wooden box. For decoration you will need: a wooden blank; primer; a printout; acrylic paint; mold; ...
Today I will show how to use molds and polymer clay, you can give a new life to a wooden frame. For the decoration you will need: a wood frame; primer; a mold; polymer clay; acrylic paint; a printout; lacquer. .
Bears stand apart of other symbols of New Year. On the one hand, they are not connected with Ded Moroz or Santa Claus. But polar bears live at the North pole, and where the pole is, there is eternal winter, so the association with the winter holiday is the most direct. Moreover, you can remember a ...
I had an artist suitcase which I wanted to transform and make an interior item of it to store additional brushes and other necessary things. Thus, this pen case was born. I used: 1. Acrylic purple and milky paints.2. A printout made on a laser printer.3. Fabric for interior decoration.4. Acrylic ...
Today I will tell you how to turn an ordinary watering can into an interesting element of decor. You need: Watering can. Enamel primer (or paint) on metal. Printout made on a laser printer. Putty or relief paste. PVA. Decoupage glue. Acrylic paint. Medium antique brown. Half-matt varnish. Grass, ...
Christmas decorations in Scandinavian style are gaining popularity. What if you wamt a cut wood decor but you can't find a pine around?Well, you can imitate the wood pattern.  For this, take: 1. Round plywood blank (or a beer coaster). 2. Plywood figure (or chip board). 3. Chip-boards ...
I offer to perform a tray in the style of French vintage, and the process is similar for any other smooth wooden surface. For this you need: - wooen blank - stencil - brush - acrylic paint — white, black - printout - sand paper from #120 to 150, 600 - acrylic varnish Step 1 Sandpaper the ...
When sorting out my folders with files, I found a long ago stored tutorial in the technique of volume decoupage with a birdie decor on a small box and decided to share it with you :) However, now I'm doing more detailed tutorials, and detailed description of all actions makes it easy to ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений