Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sewing thread

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
On the eve of the St. Valentine's Day, as well as as part of my creative project on a velvet embroidered handbag and a box for it, I present a variant of its decorative design. The tutorial shows the cut, sewing and stuffing of parts, landing on ribbons and woolen threads, attaching the entire ...
Fashion summer accessory — raffia bag — can be made with your own hands. Today I will tell you how to make it in my video tutorials. For crocheting a bag, you will need: 1. Natural Club raffia (Hand Dyed Long-Chung), colour 232, 75 m/30g — 8 skeins; 2. crochet ...
03.07.2019 11:06  |  
I offer you to sew a fabric mouse. It will be a Christmas tree toy. For sewing, you will need a small piece of any cotton fabric. Fold the fabric in half and transfer the pattern on the fabric. On a pattern it is noted, how many and what details need to be cut out, and do not forget in places for ...
I'm sure everyone has several nice scraps of fabric that you do not want to throw away. Don't do it! You know, friends, you can make really cute things from the fabric leftovers :) for example, to sew this cool mouse :) In addition, such a mouse can be filled not only with filler, but also ...
27.11.2018 10:31  |  
I offer you a fairly simple tutorial on making Christmas toys that does not require any special skills and knowledge. In the house of every woman there are always small pieces of fabric, lace and ribbons and small decorative elements, of which we will now create our masterpiece. You can replace all ...
In this DIY I want to share with you how to make a beautiful boho brooch of crocheted elements.Use motives of flowers, the center of a napkin, insects, leaves and others to make these elements. Typically there are patterns and descriptions for individual motifs in such techniques as freeform, Irish ...
This step-by-step tutorial shows how to sew a sachet 8*12 cm. Cut a rectangle 18*20 cm out of a beautiful cloth: Make a fold: Stitch it: Twice: And around the free sides: Now turn the pouch outside in, gently straighten the corners and iron. Make a cut with nail scissors to insert a 30 cm ...
Today I offer you to sew a napkin and process the edge. There are several ways, by the example of linen napkins will tell you how to do it.   You need: two types of linen fabric thread   Cut out a 41*41 cm blank and a stripped piece of 5 cm width. Place the strip face down on the wrong side of ...
30.12.2016 17:11  |  
The applique may serve to decorate clothes, handbags and other things =^-^=       Materials: 1. Yarn — YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m; cotton / polyacrylic; colour 33) 2. Hook 2 mm 3. Needle with a wide eye 4. Thin needle 5. Dense black thread for embroidery 6. Eyes or beads 7. Transparent glue 8. ...
30.12.2016 10:51  |  
In this tutorial you will learn how I make Russian folk shirts with machine embroidery. And tell about one way of joining machine cross patterns. If you don't know the technique of machine embroidery, you can replace it with hand embroidery or any other you know. For sewing and embroidery you ...
My tutorial is for those who are just starting pachwork excercises, and I want you not to make the mistakes I did. When I started to sew the first quilt of simple blocks, I carefully cut out each element, laid out on the floor, selecting colours, and then carefully sewed. Don't do that. Youll ...
I often sew tablecloths or napkins using decorative tape for hiding edges of cloth. I will tell you how to do it by the example of linen lunch mate.         We need: - linen fabric; - decorative ribbon; - sewing thread. A ready lunch mat has a size of 35*45 cm. Add 4 cm per a side for hem; at ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений