Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with spokes

17 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Today we will learn how to knit a gorgeous puffy dress for Blythe, Barbie and other similar dolls. Pour delicious tea, stock up on yarn and imagination :)  You will need: knitting needles, crochet hook, scissors and yarn.
11.09.2019 12:48  |  
In this express tutorial you will learn how to knit a hat with needles. Such hats stay trendy, are suitable for children and adults and look great as familylook! Even a beginner will be able to knit this hat :) Have a nice knitting time! :)
Simple openwork knitting pattern "Bulgarian Cross" is suitable for knitting summer clothes for children and adults. The scheme of the pattern:
For knitting, you will need: knitting needles 5 mm; knitted yarn; thin metal crochet hook; lock for sewing; 4 mm crochet hook for closing laps. Make 25 laps loosely.⠀Make knit stitches (garter stitch) with salvage edge (remove the first lap, the last is a knit stitch). I have 54 rows.& ...
In this tutorial, you will learn a very convenient way to knit a neat selvage edge. Such a technique makes the edge non-stretched, it becomes more dense and stable and almost does not twist at all. Basic principle: At the beginning of each row make a yarnover before a selvage stitch, at the end of ...
The process of assembly of knitted products can often be negative — you get thick seams, they look crooked, tightened etc. In fact, for knitted products, there are a number of techniques and special varieties of seams that allow you to mask joints between parts, make them as flat and neat as ...
An interesting "Fur" pattern made with spokes. It is used both for finishing knitted clothes, and for knitting a complete product. The video shows the easiest way to knit this pattern. Yarn from the video: GOMITOLONE Tropical lane (Italy)
Processing knitted neck with a looping seam is one of the easiest ways, so even a beginner can cope with it. The essence of the tutorial is shown in the video, and below is a brief description of the work and the points that should be taken into account when performing this seam. 1. Knit the neck of ...
This tutorial is dedicated to the method of joining knitted parts, which is loved by many artisans. Knitted stitch, aka shoulder stitch, aka "loop-in-loop" stitch is performed on open stitches and simulates the front row completely. To work you will need a knitting needle, the main thread ...
Good afternoon, dear friends! I want to tell and show you today how I knit a sweater and cap for a teddy bear.You need: cotton threads, two colours knitting needle crochet hook scissors ruler measuring tape ribbon buttons the bearAs my mother taught me, first you need to knit a sample to calculate ...
10.01.2018 11:15  |  
Today I want to tell you how to create a very stylish and warm thing for your wardrobe. A poncho with braids and cables out of Merino yarn is very warm and soft. This poncho can be worn with high gloves and skinny jeans or a tube skirt. The piece of clothes is very unusual and can be worn solo only. ...
Winter is comming :) and that means it's home time — the season of warm knits, hot drinks and quiet evenings of needlework. I offer you to sew warm home boots of felt with a knitted top for yourself or as a gift. Take these: 1. Felt of 2 mm, 22 cm x 90 cm. 2. Thick yarn or knitted tape. 3. Hook ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений