Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with lacquer protective

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
22.05.2018 16:40  |  
Iw ant to show you how to paint a table for a laptop and a mouse. You can select any image, I picked a mouse and a cat :) 1. Prepare all materials and tools: I used acrylic paint, brushes and sponges. 2. Apply the background. Then start painting the mouse: 3. Give shades: 4. And paint details: ...
Take a kitchen jar for dry products. Mine have beautiful, rich colours, which in itself plays an important role in painting. Degrease the surface using a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol, allow to dry completely. Draw the outlines with a white pencil. 3. Apply main lines with a bright silver ...
This DIY is on making puzzles for kids, or "what to do with unwanted plastic cards" Take flat and smooth cards, without bulk numbers and letters. Degrease them with alcohol or vodka. Now take the selected pictures, a printout, photo, picture from a magazin. I printed pics from the Internet ...
Usually, space is painted with watercolour, because it is really very easy: colours are mixed on their own without much effort. But what if one paints ceramics, wood and many other materials that simply absorb watercolour, leaving only pale traces. Then one needs to use acrylic paints. Though ...
11.01.2017 12:52  |  
What we have: a comb made of beech, meta, nacre. The comb is ready, so draw a sketch: Cut out the grooves for the wire and hammer it: Cut out the nacre on the machine:   Cut the nacre into the wood according to the pattern: Then grind, polish and tone separate contours with the stain, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений