Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with adhesive transparent

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Father's day is coming. So I want to offer kids create something solid for their dads — a tank, for example. You need: - green paper - stationery knife or scissors   Make 1688 green modules following the scheme :) Join the modules in three (15 pieces total), and then assemble a circle. The ...
Pincushion is always useful, always at hand. And it's easy to make. You need: - small jar - fabric circle with a radius two times longer than the lid radius - cardboard circle = lid size - any batting - beautiful ribbon - glue or hot gun Sew around the perimeter: Tighten from one side, insert ...
I'm so in love with denim this summer, I can't stop creating, and of course, I hasten to share the process of creating my new bracelet called "Delicado encaje".  For work you need: denim 20/4 cm base for embroidery — adhesive interlining lace 19/3 cm Czech seed beads: golden No. ...
The idea of textile feathers struck me a few days ago when I was going to make a small accessory. Materials and Tools 1. Scraps of fabric (patchwork scraps). 2. Threads. 3. Wire. 4. Glue (in this case, a well-known Titan). 5. Acrylic paint on fabric. 6. Brush. 7. I almost forgot about pliers, needle ...
This master class will help to decorate any jewelry. For the rosettes with a diameter of 4 cm you need - a strip of fabric 2,3 cm x 47 cm - thread and needle - glue So, take the strip of cloth and bend diagonally the tip. In order to form the middle, roll the tip up to the place of bending ...
30.12.2016 17:11  |  
The applique may serve to decorate clothes, handbags and other things =^-^=       Materials: 1. Yarn — YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m; cotton / polyacrylic; colour 33) 2. Hook 2 mm 3. Needle with a wide eye 4. Thin needle 5. Dense black thread for embroidery 6. Eyes or beads 7. Transparent glue 8. ...
Such work requires effort and patience, but the result will justify all your efforts. You will need: guipure or any lace; hard tulle; rhinestones; acrylic paint; acrylic contour; needle wih thread; multi-purpose colourless glue; glue gun. Еhe shoes looked this way originally. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений