Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with krakelyurnogo varnish

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Such plates are used for food serving or as interior decorations. You need: glass plates one-step craquelure white acrylic paint acrylic varnish pictures for decoupage Degrease the back side of the plates with alcohol, acetone, soapy water or anything like that. Select the images.   Glue the ...
I'm into food photography and I always need tools for photos. Like this tray :) To make it, you need: tray or whatever you want to process white or cream base paint bright paint for the top layer craquelure varnish brush sandpaper protective varnish Prime the surface, leave it to dry: Apply ...
We will tell and show you today how to easily decorate a cute wooden kettle for a kitchen interior.Let's work with thread craquelure, 3-D gel and direct decoupage.The DIY is quite simple and does not require any special decorating skills. We decorate for pleasure and share our skills. Of course ...
This DIY is devoted to the restoration and decoration of wooden boxes. Equipment: work surface sandpaper coating putty knife rags primer acrylic paint сraquelure varnish bronze paste for grout acrylic contours acrylic varnish brushes: synthetic and bristle turpentine capacity for water and ...
Winter is coming. All fans of The Game of Thrones know this, just like its true winter character — King Night. I think it would be great to decorate a cup with its relief image.Sand the surface you want to decorate. Degrease the surface and apply several layers of paint for ceramics. I used ...
I love taking in all the intricacies and details of folk ornaments. So I decided to learn all about Mexican patterns using an example of a box. So, here you go! You need the following tools: 1. The box, I chose pine wood. 2. SONET black acrylic primer. The prime is more opaque than acrylic paint, so ...
02.03.2017 14:55  |  
You need: - wooden blank with glass inserts - motive for painting - stained glass paint - contour for glass - acrylic paint - one-step craquelure - acrylic varnish - bitumen for aging Decorate wood. Apply the bottom layer of paint — brown. Dry. Cover the blank with one-step craquelure ( ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений