Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with miyuki beads

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating long earrings made of beads, crystals and Swarovski pearls!  Following the tutorial, you will create magnificent evening earrings with your own hands! Each crystal will be woven by you with a handmade lace frame and will gain a ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creation of earrings of beads and Swarovski crystals. Following the tutorial, you will create evening earrings of beads and Swarovski crystals. Each crystal will be weaved by you with a handmade lace frame and will acquire a special value. Earrings are ...
I present you a video tutorial on creating long "Julia" earrings, made of beads and Swarovski crystals!  With this tutorial you will create wonderful earrings made of beads. Two pairs! Maybe more?! You have a scheme and many colour and material options. The tutorial is rather ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating ''July'' bracelet from beads and Swarovski crystals! Summer bracelet made from beads and Swarovski crystals! Each pearl is encased in a handmade precious Japanese Miyuki beads and Swarovski crystal beads frame! The bracelet ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений