Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with soap

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
You will need Barbados yarn by Alize, Turkey. If desired, these leaves can be made of Tops, but it'll be more fuss.Cut the yarn into pieces — we will need uncoiled parts.Straighten each segment, giving the shape of a leaf.Decorate at will with decorative fibers. In this case, we need ...
We are going to sew a purse in just an hour!This is taking into account the fact that you need to draw a pattern, and those who sew well, will cope with it even faster.⠀You will need: fabric; velcro; threads, pins; scissors, soap / chalk; sewing machine. Note: everything is measured in cm.     
How nice it is to combine business with pleasure, to get rid of old clothes, to please and occupy children, this is a true dream of each mother.And a dry pool for children brings so much joy!You will need: Old clothes, different pieces of fabric. Filler, you can also fill with scraps of clothes, ...
The most disappointing thing about life is the monotonous daily routine, so we are always looking for new ideas and solutions. Interestingly, when making complex things seem simple, and vice versa, complicate the simplest. For this experiment, we'll need about 300 gram of merino wool roving, 70 ...
The bright colors leave us until next spring; heavy rains and winds sweeping away the last leaves from the trees. The clothes is dominated by restrained style, but we can create attractive things using a lot of shades of gray... Our today's lesson is dedicated to another method of attaching ...
The natural beauty and nature's wonders were always a source of inspiration for artists. For example, take the amazing process of turning a caterpillar into a butterfly – the caterpillar's body completely dissolves inside the chrysalis, and the butterfly's body is formed anew. This ...
The illusion is a perception of reality, and it can be implemented with the help of very ordinary things. For example, felt allows realizing the most unusual ideas. And here is a proof: today I reveal a little secret how to make a light tunic without a single seam or grommet. Materials and tools: ...
Today I want to share with you a simple tutorial on how to felt a cap. The pattern is understood in a snap, and the decor offers to use imagination! So, you need: — Merino wool, 40 g — fabric for decoration — bulky yarn Let's start. Transfer the pattern on foam underlay and cut out a square ...
17.04.2017 12:08  |  
It's spring, the weather is perfect and cats are singing songs at night... And my cats are shining! :) I'll tell you in his DIY about how to make them.   Materials: - combed wool (I used a thin Troitsk wool, Merino 18 micron, too, but I think it's a bit too thin for a lamp) - ...
Spring in our area is a leisurely, restrained beauty, it gently and slowly reveals its charms. In other places it is wild and unrestrained, blossoming every day with new colours. Each spring has much great in it, and today we will combine calm and bright colours in the new patchwork tutorial. We ...
I want to share my version of decorating felt slippers — with a voluminous branch of rowan. You need - colour wool - soap - water - mouline threads So, choose the appropriate shades and start felting the berries. You need not make berries identical because the branch may have red-ripe and ...
I want to show you how I make royal collar and cuffs for a jackets. The collar and cuffs consist of individual elements. I call them quite a different way — "pancakes". When finished, they are oval in shape with clearly marked contours. You need the following materials: - pieces of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений