Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with filler for toys

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
On the eve of spring I invite you to tie up such a bright Sun.   When using the recommended materials, the diameter of the Sun is 22 cm.  Convention : SS-connecting column. SBN-column without nakida. pribavka2 - 2 SBN link in one loop. pribavka3 - 3 SBN link in one loop.  ...
Today we will crochet a little pocket baby rat with you! It will be a great New Year souvenir, and if you hang it by the tail, it can be a keychain that protects you all over the year 2020! A bit of yarn, 1 hour of your time and minimum of skills in crocheting. Oh, I love it in a simple, even a ...
11.09.2019 12:55  |  
I present to your attention a tutorial on crocheting a cute octopus. Description is not mine, I found it on the Internet. And since the toy is very cool, I decided to film a video of the process :) For crocheting you will need: hook #2 (or any other you like); yarn of three colors; filler for toys; ...
Summer, August, holidays! What else do young craftswomen need? A piece of inspirational watermelon :)    I want to show you how to create a wonderful brooch in the shape of a watermelon slice :) You need: felt (red, green, and light green) black beads embroidery floss stuffing for toys the base for ...
09.01.2017 11:44  |  
I want to suggest knitting a fluffy Easter Chick. Also, the toy is relevant in 2017, as this is the symbol of the year. You need: yellow Kamteks cotton grass yarn  filler and granulate light brown polymer clay for the beak orange chenille wire, 30 cm  black eyes, 10 mm, I used glass eyes white and ...
I have recently bumped into a set of fantastic bundles with beautiful ornaments, and wished to make something like that! Moreover, I have already tried to crochet a beaded crochet rope, but without a pattern. Of course, crocheting 3500 beads following a pattern is much more complicated than just ...
Macaron is a French confection that inspires many people who make them of polymeric clay and other materials; crocheted macarons look great, too! I want to share one method with you. Those who prefer watching online workshops will find a video below. In my opinion, the most important thing in ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений