Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with wooden stick

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Finally, I got to the master class on sewing children's toys... And the all packaging, Yes packaging... :) Today I suggest you sew a wonderful horse for children's games. It is light, soft, and safe.  It all started when our grandmother brought home a wooden rolling pin-long and ...
I offer you a quick and easy way to make a cardboard fence for a photo shoot. You will need a little free time and a few materials: - cardboard; - decoupage napkin; - cotton, wooden stick; - PVA glue, glue gun; - sponge piece, painting brushes, acrylic paints; - office knife, scissors, ruler. Fence ...
Easter — the oldest and most important Christian holiday — the Resurrection of Christ, the Bright Resurrection of Christ (quote from Wikipedia). Even if you are not religious (like me), it is unlikely that this event goes unnoticed — Easter cakes and painted eggs are sold ...
In this video you can learn how to glue tress on the basis, how to make a hairstyle, and another secret, thanks to which the wig will not slide on the head of the doll! You will need: 1. hair pieces for the doll: https://www.livemaster.ru/topic/3083133-how-to-make-handmade-doll-hair?vr=1& ...
Valentine's Day is coming, I want to share the idea of a gift for a beloved one, a handmade gift, in which each stitch is filled with thoughts and warmth about the most important feeling! I was inspired by the picture found on the Internet! As you can see, there is a pattern itself, but we will ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений