Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with corrugated cardboard

13 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Easter — the oldest and most important Christian holiday — the Resurrection of Christ, the Bright Resurrection of Christ (quote from Wikipedia). Even if you are not religious (like me), it is unlikely that this event goes unnoticed — Easter cakes and painted eggs are sold ...
I decided to make my room more cozy by New Year 2017. And in the center of my perfect picture there was a fireplace. Thoughts instantly appeared in my head, and the fireplace took me 3 hours, as I used white glue, and it needed to be dried between stages. So, I took a large piece of corrugated ...
For making the gift box, we need: very thick cardboard for the side walls; corrugated cardboard for the base of the box; decorative paper; a small flap of plaid cloth; ribbons, trim, lace; artificial frosted berries, tiny Christmas balls; super glue; a glue gun and sticks for it; needle for ...
11.12.2018 11:23  |  
Cut the base of corrugated cardboard. Use twine to attach a layer of crumpled paper, then a layer of sisal. Use strong green nylon thread to wrap a garland of artificial fir twigs to the base of the wreath. Prepare sprigs of noble fir and juniper. Attach the prepared twigs to our wreath. ...
I made a toy for a cat out of cardboard with my hands. The cat was very happy with the new toy and played with it for a few hours until he got tired. This cardboard toy can be made very simply and quickly, and it gives a lot of joy to a cat. To make this toy you will need:• corrugated cardboard;• a ...
I want to show you a DIY project on creating a pencil holder Owl with an Owlet using cardboard sleeves. This pencil holder can be made with your child and for child. You need: 1. Coloured paper, coloured cardboard, corrugated cardboard. 2. Glue stick and Moment glue. 3. A simple pencil. 4. Scissors. ...
I made this toy for cats out of cardboard with my own hands. The cats looked very happy with the new toy, played for a few hours until got tired. This simple craft project can be implemented very easily and quickly, and a cat will be extremely happy. You need for the toy making:• corrugated ...
This is my first attempt to make a stone out of cardboard. I am satisfied with the result and now going to make a large mural with a dragon. So, let's begin. You need: 1. Corrugated cardboard.2. Thin cardboard.3. Putty.4. Glue.5. Paint. Take a piece of corrugated cardboard. And a piece of an ...
Have you already started preparing for Christmas and New Year or postpone it all for later? Let's not put anything aside and create a cute Christmas night lamp. You need: containerboard electric garland PVA glue white paper ordinary cardboard acrylic paint art / utility knife So, use the ...
So, let's start! The box is made of corrugated cardboard, thickness 1.5 mm.  In addition to cardboard, you need: Make a template.  The size of my box was 12.4 x 14.2 x 3.1 cm. Please note that slant lines are different for the width and the length. Here are the"ears" of the bottom ...
Autumn is the harvest time. In this DIY you will harvest vegetables from polymer clay and fruit out of felt. You need:- thick corrugated cardboard- PVA glue- art or utility knife- acrylic paint- polymer clay- felt, thread, polyester batting or wool- wooden items (sticks for ice cream, ruler, ...
For any holiday, one wants to present a gift to share love and good mood with nearest and dearest . But we are not always able to make gifts with our own hands. But we can pack a gift in a handmade box, thus sharing our true feelings. I offer a simple way to make very beautiful boxes made of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений