Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with beads miyuki delica

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating "Ode to Autumn" bracelet, made from beads and Swarovski crystals! The bracelet is complemented by earrings!  The earring tutorial is here.  Materials: Swarovski oval 14×10 mm, Siam #208 — 6 pieces; ...
I am glad to present you a video tutorial on creating ''Ode to Autumn'' earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: * Swarovski oval 14×10 mm Siam #208 — 2 pieces;* Swarovski pearl 4 mm Bright Gold #306 — 4 pieces;* Swarovski pearls 3 mm ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating of "RENATA" ring from beads and Swarovski crystals. Materials: * Swarovski Rivoli 12 mm Amethyst (#204) 1 piece;* Swarovski pearls 4 mm Rosaline (#294) 4 pieces; * Swarovski Bicones 4 mm Violet (#371) 8 ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating a "Victoria" bracelet of beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: * Swarovski rivoli 14mm — 1 piece. Lacquer Royal Blue (#001L110S);* Swarovski Iridescent Dark Blue Pearls (#949):10 mm — 2 pieces. 8 mm — 4 pieces. 6 mm — 2 ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creation of "Nina" earrings made of beads and Swarovski pearls! Materials: Swarovski pearls 10 mm Iridescent Dark Blue (#949);  Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-551 (Silver finished); round Miyuki beads 15/0 MR-961 (Silver ...
I offer you to make a beautiful piece of jewellery. a ladybug bird. The process is not very complicated but laborious and takes several hours. Materials: 1. A base for embroidery. I used dense felt. 2. 0.5 mm wire. 3. A piece of cardboard. 4. Any tulle. 5. Narrow lace. 6. 3 and 4 mm sequins. 7. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений