Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with floss threads

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video tutorial, I will show with what paper you can make a machine and what threads are better to use for weaving. Personally, I prefer Mouline threads, but there are other options :) This is one of my favorite ways to weave bracelets. I love to make them long, in a few turns. To do this, ...
Today I'm going to show you how to use mixed media to make a Thistle twig for a brooch. So, you will need the following tools and materials: Modern clay, brushes, wire, scissors, wire cutters, PVA glue (latex), Mouline lilac thread, greasy cream for clay kneading, grass green paint, zinc white ...
Today I want to show you how to embroider strawberries from satin ribbons. You will need:  - red ribbon 2 cm wide; - white and green ribbon 0.6 cm wide; - Mouline or Iris threads (green and yellow); - scissors; - hoops with fabric; - lighter; - pencil; - embroidery ...
In the previous tutorial (https://www.livemaster.ru/topic/3131143-creating-flowers-for-lilac-embroidery?vr=1&inside=1) we prepared lilacs, and today I'll show you how to embroider a truss of lilacs. You will need: - gabardine fabric;  - hoops;  - scissors (tweezers); ...
Valentine's Day is coming, I want to share the idea of a gift for a beloved one, a handmade gift, in which each stitch is filled with thoughts and warmth about the most important feeling! I was inspired by the picture found on the Internet! As you can see, there is a pattern itself, but we will ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений