Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sand

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Materials: cement, sand, water, PVA glue, acrylic paint. Loft style is becoming more and more popular, so I suggest you make a stylish vase of concrete with your own hands. It will be a perfect decoration for your garden.It is necessary to mix 3 parts of cement and 1 part of sand, add water and ...
Do you remember how in the old tales the heroes met forest witches, who mastered mushrooms, berries and wisdom? I always wanted to meet such a goblin, so that he amused me with his riddle and pointed out the right way. It is this bright memory of childhood inspired me to create a "forest" ...
Live fire for the garden with your own hands ia a great decor! Burning fire is very eye-catching for its beauty. This decor can be made inexpensively, and it will decorate a corner in the garden or country house. To make it, you will need:• plastic container;• cement, sand, water ...
How to make decorative balls of cement and sand. This is a great craft for your garden. Balls are wonderful decoratinos for any garden area. Cement and sand are good materials for creativity. You will need:• cement, sand;• construction putty (optional);• rubber balls;& ...
Making 3 cement pots with your own hands. This is a great craft for a country house. Flowerpots for flowers turned out very nice. Cement and sand are great materials for creativity. You can use them not only to build homes, but and to make useful things for your garden. You will need: cement; Sand; ...
We all love to eat cakes, and they are sold in very beautiful boxes! You can make a beautiful flowerpot from the cover! The idea is simple! You need to mix 2 part of cement and 1 part of sand, add water and pour into the form.When the solution thickens (after 2-3 hours), gently pull out the inner ...
For the work I used: necessary plastic jar, tile glue or simply cement+sand (in a ratio 1:2 or 1:3), acrylic paints, acrylic varnish, guipure. It is better to use volume guipure, so the texture pattern on the concrete will be more expressive. Do not forget to pull out the middle in 2-3 hours, ...
Watch how to make a funny caterpillar out of cement (concrete) for your garden. A garden DIY project for your own hands — it's very interesting! This video with simple instructions shows how to make a wonderful decor for your garden. You need:• Sand• Cement• Stockings• PVA glue• Plastic eyes• ...
I represent you a simple and low budget tutorial in concrete casting. You can use this technique to create decorative figurines for further decoration, decoupage and painting. Concrete withstands any temperature and can be applied outside. You need the following materials: decorative boxes for ...
I'm sure many of you know about this product for children's craft. It combines the characteristics of sand and mass for modeling. I suggest making the sand with your own hands, it will take you 15 minutes! So, you need: - 2 cups of pure fine sand. It can be brought from the sea or bought ...
I want to tell you about how easily and with low budget to dry fresh flowers. I like this method because it is great for flowers with a big center which doesn't allow to dry them in a book. You need the following materials: - fresh flowers, the same shape as daisies (such shaggy like peonies ...
The summer is over, only memories like tan, gigabytes of photo and souvenirs are left. I want to share an idea which was born in my mind long time ago. It will be so simple! And so different in content)))) After all, everyone has own impressions. Someone was at the Mediterranean sea, or on the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений