Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with watercolor paints

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I want to tell you how you can simply, quickly and stylishly draw Sakura flowers with water colors. Drawing is in a sketch technique, that is a quick drawing. Let's begin... For the sketch, you need watercolor paper, watercolors and acrylic or gouache paints and a thin black marker or ...
My name is Olesya. If you have been with me for a long time, you have already seen how I treat nature and natural materials. I like to make simple products, using materials at hand. Spring is so fleeting that I wanted to capture a piece of nature in spring. I have wanted to make a similar panel in ...
To make this box, you will needed: 2 adhasive tape bobbins of the same diameter; embroidery; watercolor paints: blue, purple, pink, yellow, white, burgundy;  accessories; black acrylic primer; brush; glue.
Media mix is a mixture of styles, materials and different techniques. A little strange style, it is possible to refer to it everything that does not fit into other styles. It is loved by professional artists and amateurs. It is very simple and very complex at the same time. It is too different and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений