Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with stain

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Wooden tray is a pretty versatile thing: it will look equally good, both in your interior and in the photo on social networks. It is not as difficult to make it as it seems. You will need a few tools, a few boards, four pieces of bar and a little of your time.
Very often for the decor of your home we need something that cannot be found in stores. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a functional and beautiful thing without using special materials. We will also pay great attention to the design of the decoupage card: we will tell you how to ...
This is a spectacular volume decoration on a box made with natural materials and textured paste. This technique is called "Terra" and it is widely used for decoration of various surfaces. Choosing the colors, bright or muted, you can set the mood that your job causes. In this case, the box ...
I don't like Soviet furniture. It is sad and richly varnished. But it is made out of beech wood. Not cheap pine but noble beech! And the design is ergonomic. I want to show you how to refresh old furniture at the example of a 1960s Soviet chair. Dusty padding is thrown away: The chair ...
I want to share a very simple and budget idea of decorating surfaces with stencils. There's no need to buy expensive pasta, coating for wood will perfectly cope with it.  You need: A stencil with a sticky backside is applied well to the surface. The coating is applied with a spatula or palette ...
There is something 'honest' in folk patterns, something noble in their natural simplicity. And today I want to share the beauty with you! You need: - a wooden plate, the thickness 15-20 mm- metal (copper or whatever)- linen- screws- push pins- factory hooks or wire 3 mm, screws + welder- ...
School time has come, and it has inspired me to create a pencil case from oak. All you need is a parquet board and the main tool — a circular saw. First, prepare blanks of the desired size. Cut off the locks on the workpieces and one of the boards is cut into thin pieces. I have a bandsaw and a line ...
Once upon a time, there was a vintage cupboard from the 60s, the top with a spot probably from brilliant green.Some minor chips on the leg.I had a plan to radically change it. Refurbish and paint, make decoupage inside.So, let me show you how I did it!  1) DisassembleFirst I removed the handle, ...
Furniture and interior items made of natural wood are always valued in our world. Today I will present you my tutorial on creating a honeycomb shelf. I have tried to consider the comments on my last tutorial and try to describe the entire technical process using as much detail as possible. First, I ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений