Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with stain water based

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to share a very simple and budget idea of decorating surfaces with stencils. There's no need to buy expensive pasta, coating for wood will perfectly cope with it.  You need: A stencil with a sticky backside is applied well to the surface. The coating is applied with a spatula or palette ...
I continue a series of works created from thread and nails. You need: 1) wooden panel 40 x 60 x 1.8 cm;2) stain;3) varnish;4) nails (I used 25 mm);5) hammer;6) thread (I used silver silk and white nylon);7) paper for sketching;8) glue;9) sandpaper;10) titanic patience. It begins as usual — find a ...
Today I want to share with you the mystery of creating amazing panels in the style of string art. You need:1) wooden panel (I used 15 x 25 cm, thickness 1.5 cm);2) stain;3) varnish;4) nails (I used 16mm);5) hammer;6) thread (I used silver silk and white nylon);7) paper for sketching;8) glue;9) ...
I develop my skills and want to share a tutorial on how to make an inscription and simultaneously protect you from some hidden errors.Materials:- wooden board 20 x 40 cm- nails- cotton floss- stain- varnish Thake the board 20 x 40 cm and safely get down to work. To emphasize the red inscription, I ...
Recently I decided to put all spools of thread in their place because they were in a romantic mess. And I needed some materials and tools — they are in the photo: At first, I marked on a wooden board and sawed off the sides of the shelа with a hacksaw.    The base of the shelf: Nailed ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений