Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with wrapping paper

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
It seems to me that there is nothing more important and pleasant than a praise from a buyer. Therefore, you always want to do everything perfectly, including packaging of your product. Today I want to share with you a simple way of making a packaging box. The production takes a minimum of time and ...
Bags for gifts, seeds, herbs can be easily and quickly made from a rectangular sheet of paper without glue and scissors. You get a bag with the clasp, and do not need to look for ribbons or other things to close them. Bags can be made of any desired size and shape: higher, wider, narrower, lower. ...
Once again I want to show you how you can decorate any simple box with materials that we usually throw away This time I used wrapping paper for flowers and watch straps, which were useless. Flowers turned out to be very delicate of this material. They can be safely used in scrapbooking for delicate ...
Today I will show you how you can make a unique and unusual Christmas gift for your mom, grandma or your favorite sister who loves to knit and do crafts. I think they will be happy to get such an unusual gift, namely a bouquet of yarn and threads. It is now difficult to surprise with a gift, but I ...
In this Christmas video I will show you how to make a bouquet of tangerines :) This bouquet will be an original gift for New Year! Today fruit bouquets become more and more popular, they are sold not only online, but in conventional floral stores and kiosks with a "Flowers" name. There ...
I have long wanted to make a domino set for my daughter, not with numbers but with pictures to develop logical thinking. Pictures are selected by match (moon-stars, toy-baby, etc.). You just need to erase old pictures and draw new ones! Use sandpaper, nail polish remover, etc.    Also prepare the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений