Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with holofiber

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
06.03.2020 14:12  |  
 Crochet Bull:  We will need: yarn: Vita Cotton Lily (1603,1604); hook #2; safe eyes-10mm; eyelashes on glue; holofiber. Start crocheting with hooves.6sbn in KA;6sbn.Crochet 2 piecesConnect the parts and crochet a series of 12 SBN;12sbnChange the thread to white and crochet.5-28 ...
Every New Year according Eastern calendar has its animal symbol, 2020 is the year of white metal rat. I want to offer to make an original version of a textile mouse :) Someone will say that it is too early, because 2019 is in full swing, and we have not moved away from pink and yellow pigs and ...
Today I will make a very cute 2020 symbol — angel mouse. That's it, no more, no less :)I think it turned out very fabulous and magical! Be sure to try to sew this, especially if you have children :) This mouse can decorate the back of the crib or a chandelier, and during Christmas ...
I suggest making unusual Christmas tree toy, made of fabric in the form of a mouse. I think this is very important, because a mouse or a rat is a symbol of the upcoming year and it's time to think about souvenirs for friends and acquaintances :) I decided to put a mouse on a clothes pin, trust ...
Heat trivet is a very common thing and often used in everyday life.I offer you to make unusual cup trivet of fabric in the form of a mouse. I think this is very important, because a mouse or rat is a symbol of next year and it's time to think about souvenirs for friends and acquaintances :) ...
Angels are always relevant, they are given for a birthday, an angel's day, a wedding, and they can decorate a room. Textile angels perfectly fit into the nursery, because they are so cute and cozy. This couple I made to decorate the room for two sisters, we decorated the handles of the wardrobe ...
Today I want to show you a few ideas of fabric Christmas decors. I was inspired by traditional Scandinavian motifs, although I think that the resulting decor is too bright for the Scandinavian style :) I saw reindeer and Christmas trees in a famous store, and immediately decided that I have to make ...
In this video I will tell you about how I made a textile snowman and decorated it with lace and nylon.I continue to prepare for the upcoming holidays. Today I come to you with a snowman. The necessary materials and tools: calico; sewing thread; holofiber (padding polyester); copper wire ( ...
Today I want to share with you the story about how I restored my desk chair. I used denim scraps. I sewed using patterns in the English technique called "Passacaglia".A year ago I already used this technique and made hot pads.I made eight pieces of napkins-coasters at once and the work ...
We will need: linen; cotton fabrics; trim; vliesofix; holofiber; beads; sequins; satin ribbon. The magical holidays approach, both children and adults look forward to them — Christmas and New Year. We take out cherished boxes with Christmas garlands, golden balls and cones from quite corners and ...
How nice it is to combine business with pleasure, to get rid of old clothes, to please and occupy children, this is a true dream of each mother.And a dry pool for children brings so much joy!You will need: Old clothes, different pieces of fabric. Filler, you can also fill with scraps of clothes, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений