Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with bias binding

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
29.11.2018 11:12  |  
My tutorial about the hat was made long time ago but as the saying goes, "There is nothing new under the sun" :) Although the hat is presented here as an alternative to a veil... maybe in the run up to New Year this idea will be useful to somebody! So today I will share with you the idea ...
You need: 1) yellow stretching satin.2) Yellow soft tule 30cm.3) Hidden zip 50cm.4) Satin ribbon, black and yellow.5) Yellow bias binding.6) Laundry elastic. The work took me actually 6 hours. ABut you can do it quicker. I took daughter's dress and transferred the cut: Cut out 10 cm yellow ...
I'd like to show you how to sew a Provence table napkin. You need: two types of fabric: lilac-purple and polka-dot a cut piece of fabric with a lavender flower in a pot thin satin ribbon, width 6 mm bias binding white thin threads for sewing All materials should be of matching colours, like ...
I offer you a DIY on creating roses from strips of fabric. You need: a strip of cloth (preferably not granular). You can use any braid needle thread (the color of the fabric or transparent) A few photos of what you'll get: I really hope that my DIY will be useful! Wish you creativшен ...
Make the cut hard (cardboard or plastic). Materials: fabric (cotton) polyester (or other filler) bias binding (also cotton) — I needed 10.5 m for 4 pillows, with an average length for one side of 40 cm Cut out 2 pieces of cotton and 1 of batting. Make marks for stitches. Make a "sandwich& ...
You need - knitted fabric - аor finishing, something of one-colour would suit - иias binding for arm-hole - tape for the neck - special presser foot for knitted fabric Draw the pattern on paper, cut it out. Cut the fabric. Process the side seams. I overlocked them first on the serger, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений