Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with decoupage glue

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Let`s turn a simple glass bowl into a bright and unusual one. Inspired by the decoupage works by Viveca Møller, we decided to create a multi-layered reverse decoupage, using cut-outs from a calendar (it can be absolutely any pictures from magazines, posters and so on). In this tutorial we ...
Lace patterns and elements seem very difficult for a beginner to repeat, but it is not so! In this tutorial, Jutta Art will show you how to use a stencil to create a delicate and very beautiful lace that will decorate a gift bottle. For work you will need:• Glass bottle;• ...
Very often for the decor of your home we need something that cannot be found in stores. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a functional and beautiful thing without using special materials. We will also pay great attention to the design of the decoupage card: we will tell you how to ...
Desktop mini dresser is very convenient. It is great to store small things, materials for craftswork in such a dresser, because all the boxes are small. In terms of decor, such a piece of furniture can be a great part of the interior. For example, my customer wanted to add a touch of the East. The ...
Take a regular old shoe box and transform it into a unique, romantic box for sewing things. Of course, this charming box is suitable not only for sewing accessories. Whatever you are going to store in it, this delicate design will surely lift your mood whenever you see it. You'll need: a ...
You need: 1.Stones (pebbles). 2. Water. 3. Napkins for decoupage. 4. Acrylic paint. 5. Acrylic varnish. 7. PVA glue. 8. Brushes. 9. Alcohol. 10.Primer.     Slightly sand and degrease the pebbles.   Apply the primer:   After slightly drying, tear out a piece of the napkin. Dilute PVA glue with ...
Today I will tell you how to turn an ordinary watering can into an interesting element of decor. You need: Watering can. Enamel primer (or paint) on metal. Printout made on a laser printer. Putty or relief paste. PVA. Decoupage glue. Acrylic paint. Medium antique brown. Half-matt varnish. Grass, ...
You need: scissors napkins for decoupage rice paper glass contour flat synthetic brush  glue for decoupage lace and ribbon glass bottle Glue the rice paper to the bottle.   Apply flowers cut out of a napkin:   Glue it: Use the contour: And decorate the bottle with pieces of lace and ribbon: ...
This DIY is on making puzzles for kids, or "what to do with unwanted plastic cards" Take flat and smooth cards, without bulk numbers and letters. Degrease them with alcohol or vodka. Now take the selected pictures, a printout, photo, picture from a magazin. I printed pics from the Internet ...
You need: - base paper, Stone Paper Stamperia - glue for decoupage, Mix Media Glue - rice paper for decoupage - paper for transfer - Stamperia Super-Transfer Concentrate  - spraying paint Aqua Color Stamperia - stamps and permanent stamp inks - Honeycomb background stencil  - white  ...
Glad to welcome all lovers of craft and especially those who are not indifferent to the decoupage. My name is Elena Tukaeva and today offer you a DIY on decorating a large box. The most affordable and easy wood to work with is pine.  To decorate a box, you need: - blank pine box - plywood " ...
I urgently needed a big round table! And we headed to the hardware store with these words. I wanted a really large one — 150 cm in diameter. Plywood is sold by 1525 х 1525 mm. Next, draw a circle — we have immediately primed it, and then applied putty for wood. Saw out with a jigsaw. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений