Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with silk is a natural

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I want to share with you a simple tutorial on how to felt a cap. The pattern is understood in a snap, and the decor offers to use imagination! So, you need: — Merino wool, 40 g — fabric for decoration — bulky yarn Let's start. Transfer the pattern on foam underlay and cut out a square ...
I invite everyone to create an autumn bracelet! Autumn is my favorite season! A splash of colours, majestic fading, memories of summer and preparing for the New Year :) Love all of autumn colours, especially sun-bleached... To make the piece of jewelry, you need: 1. Fusible webbing.2. Silk for the ...
17.04.2017 12:08  |  
It's spring, the weather is perfect and cats are singing songs at night... And my cats are shining! :) I'll tell you in his DIY about how to make them.   Materials: - combed wool (I used a thin Troitsk wool, Merino 18 micron, too, but I think it's a bit too thin for a lamp) - ...
I want to show you how I make royal collar and cuffs for a jackets. The collar and cuffs consist of individual elements. I call them quite a different way — "pancakes". When finished, they are oval in shape with clearly marked contours. You need the following materials: - pieces of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений